Jennifer's Reviews > Longing for Motherhood: Holding On to Hope in the Midst of Childlessness

Longing for Motherhood by Chelsea Patterson Sobolik

Read 2 times. Last read April 4, 2018 to April 10, 2018.

I received a copy of this book for free from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.

It was amazing. My own journey through childlessness began ten years ago as a newlywed, and this book described so many of the challenges and blessings I experienced throughout that it was uncanny. Chelsea Patterson Sobolik determined that the dearth of resources available to those struggling through childlessness was unacceptable.

This book is written for those dealing with childlessness (singles, those struggling with infertility, those who have lost children) and for those who wish to minister to them.

There are references to books dealing with suffering and other pertinent topics; scripture verses and prayers to address the different topics and struggles, and the book is written in a winsome way that proves the woman who wrote it lived it. Those struggling will not be disappointed by this book. Those who know nothing of this struggle will be blessed by it.

There were so many passages I want to share that it makes more sense to just point you to the entire book. May it bless you as it blessed me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Longing for Motherhood.

Finished Reading