Clare Harrison's Reviews > Invited into Your Closet

Invited into Your Closet by Peyton Landry

bookshelves: to-read

This is my first venture into the world of M/M and I loved how it was a gradual build and not just an orgy.

I've not read anything by Peyton Landry before so wasnt sure what to expect but this was the perfect introductory book into this new world  as the main character Miranda Howarth was as clueless as myself.

I felt I really bonded with Miranda. I loved how although she wanted information she was real like the rest of us and answers made her embarrassed and awkward.

I was initially worried I would read one or two chapters and wouldn't like it, but once I met Corbin that all changed he was everything I would want and more. Kind, considerate, passionate and caring I couldn't get enough of his mind and thoughts.

This book is told from different perspectives and therefor gives a deeper and richer insight into all the characters, their minds, thoughts, backgrounds and views.

There wasn't anything that I didn't like about this book and without posting spoilers I can't wait to carry on the loves and lives of Miranda, Spencer,  Corbin and Mark.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Invited into Your Closet.

March 31, 2018 – Shelved