Ana's Reviews > It Started With A Kiss

It Started With A Kiss by Miranda Dickinson

Nov 12, 2011

it was ok
bookshelves: chick-lit-womens-fiction, won-on-a-giveaway, books-i-own, christmas, read-in-2012
Read from November 17 to 22, 2012

It's more like 2.5 stars from me..unfortunately not more than this.
Anyway, I feel like I've been on an emotional roller coaster with this book, loving it, hating it..now I need a break to "digest" all and write a proper review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read It Started With A Kiss.

11/22/2012 page 152
38.0% "How on Earth is setting up a blog gonna help Rom find her Phantom Kisser? Sounds silly, but will see how things are gonna develop. So far, I am a bit disappointed in the book" 3 comments
11/22/2012 page 167
42.0% "And good old Wren saves the day..FINALLY a clever idea, an ad in a paper! How come Rom didn't come up with this idea? And how come EVERYONE seems more invested in finding THE PHANTOM KISSER but Rom? All she can do is just wish, and wonder..and think how cool friends (and family) she has, that support her. Well Rom, here's an idea..how about YOU doing something about it, cause it's YOUR darn quest after all!!"
11/22/2012 page 189
48.0% "And now even Cayte, whom Rom knows for like..emmm..a day or two is willing to help, suggesting to write an article about the quest. It's still Rom's quest, right? I don't think soooooo! Damn, am I getting slightly pissed by this book?"
show 1 hidden update…

Katrin Interesting. I quite liked it, but I also read the german edition. Curious to hear more of your thoughts sometime!

message 2: by Ana (new) - rated it 2 stars

Ana I almost feel bad for not liking this book, since most of my friends that have read it (such as you Kat) have rated it either 4 or 5 stars. I will write a review soon, there were many things I disliked, so it's not gonna be easy:) Hope you're good my friend xx