Carol***BeautyandtheBeastlyBooks's Reviews > Tethered Love

Tethered Love by M. Mabie

This book defines everything I love in a book. The Knot duet, specially Tethered Love, is, in my opinion, M. Mabie’a best work to date (and I’ve loved the Wake trilogy). And it is now on my list of favorite reads of 2018 too.

When I say I love angst books, Tethered Love is the kind of book that comes to mind. A book in which there’s real angst, not just some make-up story that doesn’t feel real. It’s about connection, feelings, such intense feelings, and some very powerful writing.

It’s hard to describe all the feelings this book made me feel. I could feel my heart hurting and contracting. Even before I started it. It’s been a while since I started a book feeling this anxious about the outcome. The good kind of anxiety. Like I could wait for the next page to come so I could unravel more of the story.

Tethered Love, actually the Knot duet, is a story that stays with you. It gives you more than a book hangover. It infuses you with feelings. Feelings as strong and powerful as the writing.

Mo Mabie is incredibly talented. It’s hard to make me feel this much about a book, I’ve became jaded in my reading years, and when I find a book I feel so intensely about, I hold on to it for life.

Nora and Reggie’s story won’t leave my mind anytime soon and I don’t want it to. If I could I’d unread it just to read it for the first time all over again. I certainly don’t want to let go of this story and all the feels.

Now I can only hope, M. Mabie writes her next book soon enough, because I cannot wait for more of her writing.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tethered Love.

March 30, 2018 – Started Reading
March 30, 2018 – Shelved as: intense
March 30, 2018 – Shelved as: managed-to-impress-me
March 30, 2018 – Shelved as: mind-blowing
March 30, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Great review my friend! ❤️

Carol***BeautyandtheBeastlyBooks Elizabeth wrote: "Great review my friend! ❤️"

Thank you!!!!! It’s a great book too!!!