Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ 's Reviews > What He Always Knew

What He Always Knew by Kandi Steiner

bookshelves: emotional-angsty-books, read-in-2018

4 ★'s

~Sigh~ I don't even know how to start this review...I'm just sooo torn/frustrated/sad...the list goes on. Don't get me wrong, I'm actually happy with who she ended up with but then again, I could go either way...or no way.

All the while I was reading this, my mind was on overdrive trying to figure this thing out! It became very apparent fairly early on "who" she would end up with. It's an almost one-eighty turn around from the prior book in feel and tone. But I have to be honest, when the other unsurprising news came out, I was hoping she would go it alone.

description

It must be said that Kandi Steiner has become a genius at delivering angst. She does like to keep you guessing and she really pulls at the heart strings. Ugh!

So, I'm not really going to tell you about the book...but to say, there is a lot of drama and one-upmanship. I do feel that one person got the raw end of the deal and had barely any time with Charlie. But the "other" person really came through in flying colors...my heart went out to him.

The ending is a killer especially for the one that didn't get picked. And I'm not sure I liked how things were going for him. I seriously hope that Kandi Steiner does him justice by writing his book...I mean, how could she not? I'm sure there's a ton of upset people.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What He Always Knew.

March 29, 2018 – Started Reading
March 29, 2018 – Shelved
March 29, 2018 – Finished Reading
March 30, 2018 – Shelved as: emotional-angsty-books
March 30, 2018 – Shelved as: read-in-2018

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)

Katie Can't wait to see how this plays out. Starting it very soon!

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ Katie wrote: "Can't wait to see how this plays out. Starting it very soon!"

make sure u have some uninterrupted time when u do. my mind is still reeling!

MELISSA *Mel Reader* Wonderful review Sharon! I look forward to reading this duet! 💜

Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth Ooooh my. I always feel that in a love triangle the one party who has been left behind deserves their own book. I have yet to read this duet but it seems to be a winner.

Great review, Sharon!

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ MELISSA *Mel Reader* wrote: "Wonderful review Sharon! I look forward to reading this duet! 💜"

thanks Melissa! xo

its a killer...cant wait to see what u think!

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ Astrid - ☆Vanilla & Spice Books☆ wrote: "Ooooh my. I always feel that in a love triangle the one party who has been left behind deserves their own book. I have yet to read this duet but it seems to be a winner.

Great review, Sharon!"

thanks Astrid! xo

i agree...most of the ones i read, one guy is always made out to be the bad guy.

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ Ana wrote: "Great review Sharon ;)"

thanks Ana! xo

Christy Fabulous review, Sharon! x

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ Christy wrote: "Fabulous review, Sharon! x"

thank u Christy! xo

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Sounds deliciously angsty.....great review Sharon❤️

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ wrote: "Sounds deliciously angsty.....great review Sharon❤️"

lol...it sure is! thanks Deanna! xo

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• wrote: "Nice review, hun! xx"

thanks Jenny! xo

Katie Your review is spot on! And I completely agree that we need another book!

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ Katie wrote: "Your review is spot on! And I completely agree that we need another book!"

we sure do! thanks Katie! xo