Kate 's Reviews > The Body Snatcher Wears Lipstick

The Body Snatcher Wears Lipstick by Artemis Hunt

Nov 11, 2011

THE BODY SNATCHER WEARS LIPSTICK, by Artemis Hunt, is an amazingly fun and hilarious story about a woman who develops the ability to body jump. Abby hijacks other people's bodies having a great time until she realizes that her fun comes at a price for her old body. After meeting her dream man and celebrity crush, her choice to return to her hum-drum life becomes nearly impossible.

This book was a fabulous read. I loved Abby to death. She was never the 'pretty girl' and her life was nothing to write home about. But when given the chance, after a painful monkey bite, to live anyone's life Abby took her new gift to the next level. I loved reading Abby's thinking process. She is snarky and sarcastic which had me cracking up on every single page.

Hunt truly has a talent for understanding the human mind and creating anticipation for the reader. Abby knew she wasn't doing the right thing but she kept on going and going. I loved the scenes with her and Jake, but I always wondered what he was thinking. He and Abby both underwent huge character development in their short time together and Hunt wrapped up the book quite nicely. Definitely a must-read!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Body Snatcher Wears Lipstick.