Sue "DavinciKittie" Brown-Moore's Reviews > Ivan

Ivan by Kit Rocha

Check out the full review on GraveTells for memorable quotes and sexy teaser graphics! (CLICK HERE)

Oh, Ivan. I do so love a tortured hero. And the princess-bodyguard forbidden-love trope is one of my favorite. Like all the other books in this series and the Beyond series, every story carries little teasers and glimpses into the future of the larger story arc, and Ivan seeds some delightful new pairings.

Ivan and Maricela's relationship has been simmering for a while, and their sexual tension is combustible. Ivan is a man of quick and deliberate action, and he brings a potent decisiveness to their scenes.

One of the things that keeps me coming back to this story universe, over and over, is how the landscape and history of the world is slowly, subtly, organically revealed through little moments. And there are some fantastic, bittersweet moments in Ivan.

With the sort of explosive, can't-stop-reading ending that Kit Rocha does so well, Ivan does not disappoint! This story pulls back the curtain on royal life in sector one--the good, the bad, and the very ugly. Shit just got real. Again. I love this series!!

PS—Also, is it me, or does Ivan look a whole lot like Karl Urban on that cover?
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ivan.