Linda Quick's Reviews > Undercover With the Nanny

Undercover With the Nanny by Cathy Skendrovich

Loved this book!!! Sawyer is an undercover DEA agent that "moves" in next door to Kate, the nanny to the child of a pilot to a drug lord. His goal is to get close enough to Kate to learn if she is part of the drug activity, or an innocent. Either way, she is his ticket to gaining access to plant bugs and learn more. Unfortunately, he is unable to fight his own reaction to her. He doesn't know what it is but hopes she really is innocent as he can't seem to keep his hands off of her. However, every time he touches her, he also steps further out on a very rickety limb supporting what remains of his career.

I really liked the characters in this novel - I found myself caring about their story and felt invested in wanting them to have a HEA ending. Kate was endearing and Sawyer's internal struggle made it interesting. This one is a must read for fans of the genre. The author is on my must read authors' list.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Undercover With the Nanny.

Started Reading