Netty's Reviews > The Music and the Mirror

The Music and the Mirror by Lola Keeley

Now that’s how its done, This book has Devil Wears Prada all over it, everything from the age gap to the ice queen and I gobbled it up, I really couldn’t put this down, I had to finish every last word until I could allow myself sleep and I’m gonna really suffer for that today, all the characters were likeable, Victoria was just the bitch hanging off the dogs bollocks, the chemistry was off the charts and the love scenes were super sexy, I’m not a keen fan of ballet but I am now 😉.
I think this could have done with less pages, but I enjoyed it regardless, it’s made me want to go back to my dwp addiction.
Highly recommended to all romance fans!

ARC was provided by YLVA for an honest review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Music and the Mirror.

Finished Reading
April 2, 2018 – Shelved as: romance
April 2, 2018 – Shelved as: super-sexy
April 2, 2018 – Shelved as: to-long
April 2, 2018 – Shelved as: yum-yum

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)

message 1: by Lex (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lex Kent Yay I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Great review! I'm having trouble getting into my next book, because this one is still on my mind:)

message 2: by Corrie (new)

Corrie Funny enough it wasn't written as a Devil Wears Prada fanfic but Kara Danvers/Cat Grant (Supergirl), but it's the same dynamic.

message 3: by Julie (new) - added it

Julie sold😍

Netty Lex wrote: "Yay I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Great review! I'm having trouble getting into my next book, because this one is still on my mind:)"
Ha, the first thing i thought about this morning was this bloody book, ill be rereading it soon ;)
Thanks...

Netty Corrie wrote: "Funny enough it wasn't written as a Devil Wears Prada fanfic but Kara Danvers/Cat Grant (Supergirl), but it's the same dynamic."
I really didn't click with that one, but your right it is the same dynamics ;)

Netty Julie wrote: "sold😍"

Great stuff ;)

Diane Wallace Fab review, Netty! :)

Bree Paige Oh my god!! Im addicted to DWP fanfiction and I it was hard for me to find a great book after all those Fanfiction. Then I read your review. I saw a light!!

Netty oh god, you’ve made me laugh with your “I saw the light” great stuff,

Netty Thanks Diane 😉

message 11: by Bree (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bree Paige Netty wrote: "oh god, you’ve made me laugh with your “I saw the light” great stuff,"

Ahaha. Coz I literaly saw the light. Lol

Netty Now I’m gonna have to raid your shelves 😉

message 13: by Bree (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bree Paige Netty wrote: "Now I’m gonna have to raid your shelves 😉"

Haha go a head.
Btw I honestly need a recommendation of DPW fanfiction.. Im literaly addicted to Miranda. Lol

Netty I can’t remember any off the top
Of my head but have a look in my online read shelf and I agree Miranda is addictive 😁

lov2laf @Bree, here's a filtered search on Archive of our Own (DWP, f/f, Miranda/Andy) by kudos: https://archiveofourown.org/works/sea...

message 16: by Bree (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bree Paige lov2laf wrote: "@Bree, here's a filtered search on Archive of our Own (DWP, f/f, Miranda/Andy) by kudos: https://archiveofourown.org/works/sea......"

Oh thanks.. I almost read all those DWP fanfic in that website and I can't get enough of Miranda

message 17: by Pin (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pin Great review, Netty! I'm fan of ballet music but not so much of ballet dancing, but your "highly recommended to all romance fans" is a must read for me. :)

Netty I’m the same Pin but I think you’ll enjoy this 😉

Netty Oh and thanks ;)

Queerly Reads I also got such Devil Wears Prada vibes from it!