♡Tonya♡'s Reviews > Bark

Bark by Esther E. Schmidt

It's Live!!!

Want a steamy, short and safe MC story? Esther Schmidt has really delivered when it comes to packing a punch in a short read. I hope she keeps adding to this series.

HERO~ Bark- I'm not going to lie, when we first meet him, he doesn't give the best first impression. I don't care to hear about him with other women. He was just callous about it and it didn't add anything to the story FOR ME. That being said, the minute he sees the heroine Jodi, that's it. He is protective and bossy. It was definitely instalove and he was planning to be with her forever.

HEROINE~ Jodi was a good heroine. I like that she had some sass but she wasn't alpha. I prefer my heroines like her. I don't want them kicking everyone's a$$. Even though she didn't have much choice, she didn't constantly push Bark away. She was kind and a good fit for Bark and the club.

SEXUAL HISTORY~ Bark hadn't been with anyone in a few months. Jodi wasn't highly experienced but she wasnt a virgin either.

OM/OW DRAMA ~ None

STEAM The steam happened later in the book, but it was hot.

VIOLENCE Club violence but nothing of a sexual nature

SECONDARY CHARACTERS Not a lot of secondary character but thankfully we didn't have to see any with other women or being skanky

SAFETY Safe - neither are with others after meeting

ENDING~ Good epilogue 6 years later

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bark.

March 26, 2018 – Started Reading
March 26, 2018 – Shelved
March 26, 2018 –
page 1
0.68% "Ok, I hope this guy does a drastic turnaround"
March 26, 2018 – Shelved as: arc
March 26, 2018 – Shelved as: part-of-a-series
March 26, 2018 – Shelved as: possessive-alpha
March 26, 2018 – Shelved as: safe
March 26, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)

message 1: by Bookloverme (new) - added it

Bookloverme Fab review, sweetheart! :)

♡Tonya♡ Thank you!!

*Dee's Book Carousel* Reading it now! Great review

♡Tonya♡ Thank you Deetimes! i hope you are enjoying it!

*Dee's Book Carousel* It's gritty, funny and Fox is funny yet not trying to be when she discovers it was Gust who bomb the salon. And VP, Bark is so perfect for Fox! Esther can grab her readers always on page 1... loving it!

♡Tonya♡ so glad!!

message 7: by Will2pear95 (new)

Will2pear95 Great review Tonya.

♡Tonya♡ Thank you!!! 😊

Vashti Great review!

♡Tonya♡ Thank you Vashti!

❀★~Tuka~♪ღ Great review... I started this series because I saw your review of the first book... Totally worth it 😍 I love MC stories but hate cheaters :/

♡Tonya♡ Yay! Im so glad you are like it Tuka!!