Halime Yazıcı Mimaroğlu 's Reviews > Kiss Me Like You Mean It

Kiss Me Like You Mean It by J.R. Rogue

Yesterday with my dear friend's recommendation (Actually she had some doubts about this book and wanted us give it a try because of possibility to hate book:D) I voluntered to read this book. Moreover I was curious because of title of book.

Book is narrated by main female character now and from past at the some time in someparts there was Connor who narrated story in his point of view .At beginning this was a little bit confusing for me but after half of story I adjuted it myself actually my brain.
I dont know How Can I explain my feelings and thougts about this book without giving any spoiler... It is really impossible if you want to read this book and dont like to read spoiler before book. Just drop to reading my review.. I will try my best but Im not sure how it will possible.

There was a girl who suffered from lack of love and felt deep down loneliness and want to hugged loved ones. But life real life was co cruel or so real to be fairy tale. She fall in love , just wanted to be loved but men who involved with her didnt give her this and made her life more difficult than before.... The Conner come and life changed, she was depressed, helpless need care, affection and love. Could Conner make her happy?
she learned she lived and suffered. Then Conner was her HUSBAND. Was she happy? Was her fear not cared or loved disapper?

in the end you will undersdant that neither life nor people you meet arent perfect. And
you will give LOVE THEME different perspective...
At the END will you LOVE this book or HATE?
that is million dollar question and answer is that you need to read to know that?
Sorry
BUT THIS BOOK ISNT NORMAL LOVE STORY OR SECOND CHANCE BOOK YOU NEED TO READ.
IT WILL MAKE YOU CRY, DEPRESSED OR PAINED BUT YOU WILL CHOISE TO LOVE OR HATE IT FROM YOUR POINT OF VIEW
IF YOU ARE A LITTLE BIT LUCKY LIKE ME YOU NEED TO CLEAR YOUR MIND TO GIVE THIS BOOK STARS!!!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss Me Like You Mean It.

Finished Reading