Emily's Reviews > Bear Meets Girl

Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston

Lou Crushek is an easy going man, even if he looks like a drug dealer or could kill you on the spot in the blink of an eye. The one thing he values the most is his job as an undercover cop, but that is a thing of the past as he is transferred to another department and has him sparring with the one woman he hoped never to see again, Marcella Malone. Waking up next to her naked body was freakishly out of character for Crush, but he was willing to go with the flow until she opened her mouth and started talking. He didn't know if he should be aroused or appalled. To make matters worse, Cella has decided Crush is her pretend boyfriend and he has just found out that Cella is the "Bare Knuckles" Malone on his favorite hockey team the Carnivores. Every time Crush thinks about walking away, Cella manages to get more under his skin, for a laid back bear who doesn't like changes he is willing to accept them if Cella is involved.

I have been looking forward to this one for awhile and it did not disappoint. This was a bit more unique as Cella is the agressor in the story and poor Crush is her victim. There are two things going for this story that really stood out to me. 1. It is extremely funny. 2. Bo, Bo, Bo and more Bo!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bear Meets Girl.

November 10, 2011 – Shelved
March 29, 2012 – Shelved as: shifters-cat-panther
March 29, 2012 – Shelved as: shifters-bear
March 29, 2012 – Finished Reading
January 30, 2013 – Shelved as: own-kindle

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

Stephanie Collins I loved seeing Bo in all his OCD glory.... And ya gotta love Dez.... :-)

Emily Stephanie wrote: "I loved seeing Bo in all his OCD glory.... And ya gotta love Dez.... :-)"

Me too, I would love another whole book on Bo and Blayne..

Cindyg Great review!

Emily Cindyg wrote: "Great review!"

Mariana Great review :) Shelly Laurenston is bona-fide gold. Do you get her newsletter? She's going to write Dee-Ann's parents story... Eggie and Darla Mae are getting their story! I can't wait!

Emily Mariana wrote: "Great review :) Shelly Laurenston is bona-fide gold. Do you get her newsletter? She's going to write Dee-Ann's parents story... Eggie and Darla Mae are getting their story! I can't wait!"

I had not heard that, it should be a good one.