Ed's Reviews > The Unveiling - A Guide to the Prophecies of the Book of Revelation

The Unveiling - A Guide to the Prophecies of the Book of Reve... by Robert I. Adams

Read 2 times. Last read March 24, 2018 to August 15, 2018.

For anyone looking to understand the end-time prophecies as given in the Bible, this study from Robert Adams is the best one I could recommend. In it you will find only Scripture as interpreted by Scripture and I firmly believe that this is how God intended it to be. Robert has tried really hard to keep his own interpretation and conclusions out by simply sticking to Scripture and offering us only what the Bible says, not what he thinks it says. You can see that he's been gifted with a great knowledge of the Word and if you allow yourself to approach prophecy with an open mind and without presuppositions, this study will help you understand Revelation and God's plan for the end times, just the way He meant it.

Greatly recommended.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Unveiling - A Guide to the Prophecies of the Book of Revelation.

Finished Reading (ebook Edition)
March 24, 2018 – Started Reading
March 24, 2018 – Shelved
July 26, 2018 –
August 15, 2018 – Finished Reading
August 16, 2018 – Shelved (ebook Edition)