Elaine's Reviews > All Night with the Cowboy

All Night with the Cowboy by Soraya M. Lane

32020643
Rating: 4.5/5*
This is a superb second-chance romance that is a delightful, easy read and real page turner - one of those stories that is easy to escape into and you really don’t want to put down until you’ve finished reading it.

Whilst at school Tanner Ford and Lauren Lewis fell in love and it looked like they’d have a brilliant future together. Then she left. He was heartbroken and hasn’t had a serious relationship since. She was also heartbroken but she had her reasons . . . .

Twelve years later and Tanner has had a very successful career as a bull rider and busting broncos but then one of the bulls turned on him and he sustained serious injuries. His sister arranges for him to have one of the finest physical therapists to help with his recovery. There’s only one major problem - that therapist is Lauren Lewis.The chemistry and attraction between the two is still there but with so much in their past can they work together to forgive, understand and trust each other to help them achieve their potential HEA?

I’ve been very careful not to give any clues as to why Lauren left initially - it certainly wasn’t what I’d initially assumed! They’d missed out on so many years together but now have the chance to create a joint future but only after secrets have been revealed as the past refuses to be ignored in this thoroughly enjoyable read. This is another great emotive romance from this highly talented author. I have to admit that her books are one of those that jump straight to near the top of my tbr pile whenever they become available. I have no hesitation in highly recommending this and any of her other books to anyone who enjoys superbly crafted cowboy romances like this!

I requested and received a copy of this novel via NetGalley. This is my honest review after choosing to read it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All Night with the Cowboy.

March, 2018 – Started Reading