Fizza's Reviews > The Best Friend Incident

The Best Friend Incident by Melia Alexander

It's a sweet, lighthearted; a perfect rom com. I loved it! This is my favorite kind of romance, where two best friends who are unable to find love finally find it with each other. Stacey and Grant have been friends since they were kids. Stacey believes in romance, love, happily-ever-afters, and everything that should come with it. She wants a perfect guy and a perfect love story of her own. Grant, on the other hand, hates commitment. His belief is that people leave you sooner or later so better not hope for ever-afters. They don't exist anyway. But soon they both realize that life is a mixture of good and bad, and the only way you can make it work is if you compromise a little and give others a chance.
I loved both Stacey and Grant, they are perfect for each other and their story is quite entertaining. I enjoyed reading it and would definitely recommend to romance fans; don't be a cynic, just give it a try. ;)
P.S. I received complimentary copy of this book via NetGalley.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Best Friend Incident.

March 23, 2018 – Started Reading