Sophia Triad's Reviews > Dragonbane

Dragonbane by Sherrilyn Kenyon

bookshelves: dragons, shifters, mythology-gods-semigods, 1paranormal-lovestories

Max (Katagaria Drakos) and Seraphina (Arcadian Dragon and Amazon)

I told you when we mated that I would gladly give you my heart, my life, and my love, but that when I did so they came with one condition. Never abuse me. Love is not abuse. And you have harmed me for the last time, my lady. I am done with you. Forever.

Hmm...I understand that Amazons are supposed to be tough bitches, but honestly sometimes this is too much! I think Seraphina was too easily forgiven. She humiliated Max. She treated him like a lesser being. She denied the fact that he was an Alpha male and a fierce dragon. And poor Max accepted anything from her because he was in love and she was his mate.
But when he tried to explain and she didn't let him, but instead she just gave up on him and left him to her sisters to torture him....oh God... I had enough!

Apparently Max did not have enough. So fast forward we transfer to nowadays where Seraphina tries to talk to Max and let him know that they have 2 children and Max obviously did not know their existance. These children are now in danger and their father needs to help.
At least the children are nice.
On the other hand, I don't think I liked Seraphina at all in this story.
Max is nice and as scary as a dragon should be, but I wanted to smack his head for taking Seraphina back.

“Please don’t leave me, Max. I don’t want to live without you. I love you… I’ve only ever loved you, my dragon lord.”

Okay okay they love each other, I get it...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dragonbane.

March 23, 2018 – Started Reading
March 23, 2018 – Shelved
March 27, 2018 – Shelved as: dragons
March 27, 2018 – Finished Reading
May 20, 2018 – Shelved as: shifters
May 20, 2018 – Shelved as: mythology-gods-semigods
February 6, 2019 – Shelved as: 1paranormal-lovestories

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession Great review Sophia :)

Sophia Triad Jessica's wrote: "Great review Sophia :)"

Thanks Jessica! 💋❤

Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘ Awesome review, Sophia :)

Sophia Triad Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘ wrote: "Awesome review, Sophia :)"

Thanks Elise! 💋❤