Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!!'s Reviews > Best Friends Forever

Best Friends Forever by Margot Hunt

Whoa! What an ending!!!

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER by MARGOT HUNT is an intriguing, enjoyable, fast-paced, and intense psychological thriller that had me totally engaged and interested right from the very first page. I was totally immersed in this tale about the relationship between two best friends and the suspicious death of one of their husbands. I had fun trying to figure out what was going on here with what was real and what wasn't with their friendship.

MARGOT HUNT delivers a well-written, suspenseful, and interesting story here with some surprising twists and turns along the way to make this quite the exciting book to read. The story is told solely from Alice's point of view which flips back and forth between the present and three years prior when she first meets her best friend, Kat.

To sum it all up it was an entertaining, enjoyable, quick and easy read that was extremely hard to put down with an ending that will surprise you! Would recommend!

This was a Traveling Sisters Read that I read along with Kaceey, Susanne, and Brenda!

Thank you so much to NetGalley, Harlequin, and Margot Hunt for the opportunity to read an advanced copy of this book.

Review written and posted on our themed book blog:
Two Sisters Lost In A Coulee Reading

Coulee: a term applied rather loosely to different landforms, all of which refer to a kind of valley.
Where I live I am surrounded by Coulees!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Best Friends Forever.

March 22, 2018 – Started Reading
March 22, 2018 – Shelved
March 24, 2018 –
March 25, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)

message 1: by KAS (new)

KAS Fantastic review, Norma :D Glad it was an entertaining read! xox

Kendall I loved that ending too!! Glad you enjoyed Norma 😊❤️

message 3: by JanB (new)

JanB Great review Norma! It’s great when the ending surprises in a good way! I’m glad you and the Sisters enjoyed!

message 4: by Meredith (new)

Meredith This sounds good! Great review, Norma!

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Yay, happy you all enjoyed it! Great review, Norma! Love your excitement!

message 6: by Dana (new)

Dana Sounds good, Norma! Exciting review!

message 7: by Jen (new)

Jen Terrific review! And such enthusiasm :)

Kaceey Excellent review Norma! Loved reading this one with you!🤗💕

Nazanin Wonderful review Norma! Glad you enjoyed it too! 💙

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! KAS wrote: "Fantastic review, Norma :D Glad it was an entertaining read! xox"

Thank you so much, KAS! This book surprised me! LOL

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! Kendall wrote: "I loved that ending too!! Glad you enjoyed Norma 😊❤️"

Thank you so much, Kendall! So glad you loved that ending too and it definitely surprised me!

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! JanB wrote: "Great review Norma! It’s great when the ending surprises in a good way! I’m glad you and the Sisters enjoyed!"

Thank you so much, Jan! I totally agree an ending that surprises me is a great read! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! Meredith wrote: "This sounds good! Great review, Norma!"

Thank you so much, Meredith! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader wrote: "Yay, happy you all enjoyed it! Great review, Norma! Love your excitement!"

Thank you so much, Jennifer! I needed to read an exciting one after that emotional one we read! LOL

message 15: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Very nice review Norma :)

message 16: by Kathy (new) - added it

Kathy Great review Norma, Looking forward to reading this.

message 17: by Diane S ☔ (new)

Diane S ☔ Awesome review, Norma.

message 18: by Diane (new)

Diane Wallace Good review, Norma!

message 19: by Erin (new)

Erin Clemence Norma, so glad you loved this one! Great review..

Babydimps (Suzy) Terrific review Norma! That ending was awesome - the best part! 😊

message 21: by Cheri (new)

Cheri So glad you enjoyed this one, Norma, really terrific review.

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Awesome review, Norma!

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! Dana wrote: "Sounds good, Norma! Exciting review!"

Thank you so much, Dana! It had a pretty exciting ending! LOL

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! Jen wrote: "Terrific review! And such enthusiasm :)"

Thank you so much, Jen! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! Kaceey wrote: "Excellent review Norma! Loved reading this one with you!🤗💕"

Thank you so much, Kaceey and I loved reading this one with you too! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! Nazanin wrote: "Wonderful review Norma! Glad you enjoyed it too! 💙"

Thank you so much, Nazanin! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! Vanessa wrote: "Very nice review Norma :)"

Thank you so much, Vanessa! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! Kathy wrote: "Great review Norma, Looking forward to reading this."

I hope that you enjoy it too Kathy and thank you so much! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! Diane S ☔ wrote: "Awesome review, Norma."

Thank you so much, Diane! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! Hajar wrote: "Fantastic review, Norma! xx"

Thank you so much, Hajar! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! Diane wrote: "Good review, Norma!"

Thank you so much, Diane! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! Karin wrote: "Great review Norma!"

Thank you so much, Karin! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! Erin wrote: "Norma, so glad you loved this one! Great review.."

Thank you so much, Erin! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! Babydimps wrote: "Terrific review Norma! That ending was awesome - the best part! 😊"

I agree totally and thank you so much Babydimps! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! Cheri wrote: "So glad you enjoyed this one, Norma, really terrific review."

Thank you so much, Cheri! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! Mary wrote: "Awesome review, Norma!"

Thank you so much, Mary Beth! :-)

Berit☀️✨ Fabulous review! I enjoyed this book and I still have not written my review for it, by the time I get around to it I’ll have forgotten everything, LOL

Mackenzie - PhDiva Books Wonderful review, Norma!!! I cannot wait to read this one :)

message 40: by N.N. (new)

N.N. Light Great review, Norma! :)

message 41: by Julie (new) - added it

Julie Excellent review, Norma!! I may have to add this one!! 😊

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! Berit☀️✨ wrote: "Fabulous review! I enjoyed this book and I still have not written my review for it, by the time I get around to it I’ll have forgotten everything, LOL"

Thank you so much, Berit! LOL I have to write mine right away too or else I forgot as well. Once I shut the book usually everything is forgotten.

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! Melissa ♥ Dog Lover ♥ wrote: "❌⭕️"

xo

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! Mackenzie wrote: "Wonderful review, Norma!!! I cannot wait to read this one :)"

Thank you so much, Mackenzie! I hope that you enjoy it as well! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! N.N. wrote: "Great review, Norma! :)"

Thank you so much, N.N.! :-)

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! Julie wrote: "Excellent review, Norma!! I may have to add this one!! 😊"

Thank you so much, Julie! I hope that you enjoy it as well! :-)

message 47: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Excellent review, Norma!!

Susanne  Strong Great review Norma! LOVED reading this with you and our sisters! :) So glad we all liked it too!

message 49: by Maureen (new)

Maureen Excellent review Norma. X

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! Deanna wrote: "Excellent review, Norma!!"

Thank you so much, Deanna! :-)

« previous 1