Erin's Reviews > Island Smile: An Action Adventure Romance

Island Smile by Lindsay Marie Miller

I give Island Smile: An Action Adventure Romance (Stranded in Paradise Book 2) by Lindsay Marie Miller, 4 stars.

A wonderful action romance story! I have read this author before and yet again she does not fail to disappoint by throwing us into the action fairly early on in the book. There are several romance/relationships actually going on, but the main one revolves around the wonderful characters of Henry and Elaine. They are madly in love with each other and they will be forced to show just how far they will go for one another. Henry's younger sister Louisa is quite interesting herself. She starts out as a young, naive 16 year old. But the further you read, the more you see her grow up quickly.

While the romance in the book may be good enough for some, it is the action in this author's books that I love the most. As I previously stated, it does not take long for the action to start and it does not stop. Some action/romance makes you wait until at least halfway before the action starts, but Ms Miller creates the perfect meld.

If you like action/romance, this book is definitely for you.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Island Smile.

March 21, 2018 – Started Reading