Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)'s Reviews > Her Dark Knight

Her Dark Knight by Sharon Cullen

bookshelves: reviewed
Recommended to Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) by: Publisher

This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.
From the first page, I was holding my breath for the knight, wanting to know his fate. We are transported back in time to the fourteenth century wanting to know why the man was in the situation he found himself in.

I don’t normally read historical romance novels. This novel however is not specifically from the historical prospective. Something not a lot of writers can do well, this author weaves a tale from the past to the present effortlessly. I was caught waiting for the story to collide from the past to present. How can the fourteenth century and present collide? I will let you read the story to find out.

What I will say is this. Christien is not the normal bad boy type. But there is something compelling about him with the weight of the world on his shoulders and his need to be a warrior, you almost forget he’s not that bad boy. I fell hard for the man as I know most readers will. He’s that perfect mix of danger and sweet that make for an excellent read.
Although you might think in the beginning that this story is predictable, in the end it won’t be. The plot takes turns I never thought of. And of course that’s always good. Christien and Madeline will have to go to hell and back if they want to find their happy ending. I have to wonder though, is this just the beginning?

I truly recommend to romance, historical romance, and paranormal romance lovers alike. There are adult explicit situations in this story, so mature audiences only.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Dark Knight.

November 9, 2011 – Shelved
November 30, 2011 – Started Reading
December 1, 2011 –
70.0% "This one is good. I almost read through the night, but I stopped myself."
December 1, 2011 –