Gwen Shafer's Reviews > Invited into Your Closet

Invited into Your Closet by Peyton Landry

20530129

This is the first book that I have the privilege of reading by this writer. It was unique and different from what I normally read but she drew me in and got me interested. I was gripped from the beginning and was intrigued to see what was going to happen. I want more from these characters. She left me hanging and wanting to know what was going to happen next with them . Spencer and Miranda meet at a special dating event. There is instant chemistry between the two of them. Miranda is a writer who needs to write something different to continue in the writing industry. She gets Spencer's help by meeting Corbin someone that will be able to help who specifically with her new book. The chemistry between all these characters is amazing. I absolutely love see the relationship bloom between Spencer and Miranda. Peyton did an amazing job writing this story line and keeping it interesting and leaving you wanting more from the story line. I cant wait until i can read the next one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Invited into Your Closet.

March 19, 2018 – Started Reading