Twyla's Reviews > Rosebush

Rosebush by Michele Jaffe

U 50x66

Personal Response- I really enjoyed this book. I felt it had lots of interesting plot twists that were not expected. At the end when they were revealing who had hit her, it was confusing and not worded well.

Plot Summary- Jane goes to a party with her friends on the beach. She wakes up in the hospital because she was the victim of a hit and run. All of her friends are very upset as the police try to figure out who tried to hurt her. She starts going crazy as she imagined threatening messages directed to her. When the police tell Jane that they found out who did it, she is skeptical. She continues to try and figure out who tried to kill her and why they did it. Some people she suspects are Scott, Ollie, Elsa, and David, but in the end it was Langly. Pete saves her just as Langly was about to kill her.

Recommendation- I recommend this book more to girls because it is from a female perspective. I think that you should be in 9th grade or up before you read this because there is some mature content that some younger kids might find disturbing. If you like books that keep you on edge then you should read this book.

Characterization- In the beginning of this book, Jane is very optimistic and is very close to all of her friends. After she gets in the accident she starts to go crazy. At the end of the book she is very cautious and wary of everyone until she finds out it was Langly.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rosebush.

March 19, 2018 – Shelved
March 19, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
March 21, 2018 – Started Reading
March 21, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Kyle (new)

Kyle Scherwinski The only thing that I did not like was that at the end when they were revealing who had hit her, it was very confusing and not worded well.

Everyone of her friends