Jana's Reviews > Good Luck Charm

Good Luck Charm by Kellie McAllen

bookshelves: reviewed, on-blog

4/5

This is the second book in the Holiday High series and I liked it better than the first.

We met Kerri in the first book, she is Mia’s best friend, but Connor was new (to us and the school).

Kerri had really bad luck, like unbelievably bad luck, but then Connor comes around and when he is with her, her luck isn’t so bad.

I liked this book better than the first because I liked both Kerri and Connor (if you remember, I did not like Austin. And the little he is in this book confirmed my opinion).

Kerri is just trying her best to get by. Though she blames her bad luck when things going wrong, she is always looking for good luck charms. Like her sweatshirt, rabbits foot, and the horseshoe above her door.

Connor is the new kid at school, again, and just wants to play basketball and make a couple friends. He becomes Kerri’s friend and good luck charm.

Kerri’s family is great. They welcome Connor right in and include him in the family. The family is close-knit and protective of each other.

I love the friendship that Kerri and Connor form throughout the book. Since the first step to a relationship is knowing each other.

Overall a great book and makes me want to read the next one!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Good Luck Charm.

Started Reading