Ellie's Reviews > Where Bad Boys Are Ruined

Where Bad Boys Are Ruined by Holly Renee

30207434

bookshelves: holly-renee

Final Score - 5 Stars!

Where Bad Boys are Ruined the third book in the Good Girls series and they say that the best is often saved for last last ... and they are often right. Especially if they are talk about this one. Best. RomCom. Ever!!! This book had me both laughing and crying in hysterics - no small feet, let me tell ya! I hate that the series is at an end - I'm gonna miss the hell outta my girl - but I've got to say, if you're gonna go ... go with smile. And I certainly did.

I have loved every moment we had with this group of friends, I've truly felt like I've been hanging out with my besties. These friendships are real and inviting and we quite frankly need to see more of them in real life. They knew each other, their ins and outs, likes and dislike, and that just endears them to me all the more.

The previous books had more angst, conflict, and emotional turmoil, but this one was such a light read where friendship really was the center stage. But of course it still had plenty of sexy times, fun, and witty banter.

So come join Charlie, Brandon and the gang for last hoorah. I guarantee you wont be disappointed in this delicious if not sweet opposites attract romcom.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Where Bad Boys Are Ruined.

March 17, 2018 – Shelved