✨Tamara's Reviews > Queens of Geek

Queens of Geek by Jen  Wilde

62203305

Such a cute book!
SupaCon!!!! Three friends travel from Melbourne, Australia to an L A comic convention. In the three days of adventure through the convention, all three of them find love in the most unforeseen places. 💘
This book is so adorable! Although it only spans the time of 3 days, it is perfectly written and keeps you flipping through the pages from beginning to end. The characters are not just a little relatable. I think most people would be able to see themselves in these characters.
The author gives us a great look at three young people who live in today's society of never-ending social media surrounding the world of fandemonium. The book is written from two perspectives: one in the spotlight and one in the shadows. Both are brilliantly written!
The fandom movie, book and comic references are a perfect addition for anyone who lives in the geek world. I found myself naming off the references right along with the characters in the book!
I enjoyed this book so much. I found myself feeling for the characters as well as relating to them. I found myself cheering them on and carrying on with them through their triumphs. This book was just so great and light-hearted and intriguing and funny. The perfect addition to any fangirl's library!
I recommend this book to anyone and everyone! I especially would recommend this book to my fellow fangirls! Power to the fans ladies! We are all queens of geek!

Or you can watch my review on YouTube here:

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Queens of Geek.

March 17, 2018 – Shelved