Shell Baker's Reviews > White Bodies

White Bodies by Jane Robins

27220623

bookshelves: reading-challenge

White Bodies is the author’s debut book and what a debut it is Grabbing me from the start I was hooked until the very last page I simply couldn't put it down.

Told from Callie’s POV which I am not normally a fan of but I have to say the author has totally nailed it!

So in this story we meet non identical twins Callie and Tilda. Two totally different people Callie works in a book shop and Tilda is beautiful and successful actress. White bodies tells the story of Callie’s obsession with her sister and her husband Felix who is controlling. And of course Callie wants her sister to be happy or so it seems. With Tilda saying she is happy. Has a reader you begin to question everything just like Callie and I found myself totally addicted and obsessed myself with this whole story.

The author has certaining done her research with true crime murders and references are shown in this story where I was thinking oh yeah I know that one.

White Bodies is a very clever dark and creepy story that is full of twists and turns that you won't see coming. Yes it is full of OMG moments where I actually forgot to take a breath. This is a must read for fans of psychological thrillers giving it 4.5 stars….I am looking forward to reading more books by this author

Thank you to Harlequin UK and NetGalley for a copy in exchange for a non biased review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read White Bodies.

March 15, 2018 – Started Reading