Luisa Turner's Reviews > Misadventures of a Rookie

Misadventures of a Rookie by Toni Aleo

Honest review headed your way!!!

I have read damn near everything Toni has put out and Misadventures of a Rookie jumped to my top 5! I love the dynamic between Gus and Bo. Their witty banter had me rolling the whole time. The standard these two had for a typical date was enough to leave me in stitches! (pun intended)
Bo is a strong, determined, stubborn woman. (P.s you are going to love her full name! lol)
Gus is a cocky, arrogant, hilarious sweetheart that you can't help but love even when he is getting on your nerves. (which is probably why Bo couldn't resist him either)
I won't get into all the details of the book, that's not my style, but if you are looking for a fun read that gives you all the feels and a lot of laughs than this is the book for you. The characters are very relatable and the story line sucks you in and won't let you go.

PS I'm with the other reviewer though.... I wanted an epilogue! lol 4.999999 stars senorita Aleo!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Misadventures of a Rookie.

March 15, 2018 – Started Reading