Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••'s Reviews > Boy Toy

Boy Toy by Sarina Bowen

bookshelves: arc-to-review

***Now Available***

I absolutely love this author. She can totally get me with every book she writes, every trope, every character. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this series so I knew I couldn’t wait to get to this one. And it definitely wasn’t a disappointment, at all. Out of the three books so far in this series, this may be my favorite. Why you ask, it features the two previous couples, and second we get Liam & Sadie. Definitely a favorite book of 2018

We’ve gotten a lot of Sadie’s story over the last two novels and I couldn’t wait to get her happily ever after. Hands down so happy she found Liam McAllister. The only thing I would change in this story was socking it to Dexter, plain and simple 😜

The instant chemistry between these characters is sizzling

These two knew each other from growing up. Sadie babysat Liam’s siblings one Summer and that is when Liam started his deep crush for Sadie. So years later when they meet up again, Liam knows he’s in trouble again when not only is he still crushing but he has never wanted a woman the way he needs and wants Sadie. And she’s a mom to boot. The dedication, the loyalty, Liam’s kindness, love, and his passion melt my heart. He will do anything for Sadie or her twin girls. He would walk over burning coals to get to her or them. We read a lot of dedicated and loving men, but dang Liam, he’s up there at the top. We can all dream of having a man like him😍

Sadie is amazing in this story. She knows what she wants, she just has to have to push to finally go get it. Their age difference of 5 years is nothing to me. In today’s world, 5 years is like 5 months. No hurdle to get over =)))

I loved getting the previous characters in this wonderful group. So if you have read this series, you know hands down you laugh a lot. All I can say is Sarina Bowen, you had me laughing out loud so much in this book😘😘

A total recommend from me. And if you have not read the previous books in this series, you need too. Fun, sweet, and loads of lovable. I'm loving this author’s reads so much😘😘

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Boy Toy.

March 15, 2018 – Shelved
March 15, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
July 22, 2018 – Shelved as: arc-to-review
July 30, 2018 – Started Reading
August 2, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)

message 1: by Coco.V (new)

Coco.V Happy reading, sweetie! :) xx

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• Coco.V wrote: "Happy reading, sweetie! :) xx"

Thanks so much, darling!! xx

message 3: by Karla (new)

Karla Have fun, babe! 💋💋

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• Karla wrote: "Have fun, babe! 💋💋"

Thanks love ❤️

MELISSA *Mel Reader* Wonderful review Jenny! 💗

message 6: by Dri (new)

Dri ✰ Fab review, babe! 💗 💋 xoxo

message 7: by KAS (new)

KAS Loved your review, dear Jenny ;) So glad this author never disappoints you. I do believe need to read more by her! 😘

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• KAS wrote: "Loved your review, dear Jenny ;) So glad this author never disappoints you. I do believe need to read more by her! 😘"

Dri wrote: "Fab review, babe! 💗 💋 xoxo"

MELISSA *Mel Reader* wrote: "Wonderful review Jenny! 💗"
Thanks my lovelys ❤️💋

message 9: by Nazanin (new)

Nazanin Terrific review, babe! Glad it was another winner of this author! xoxo

message 10: by Judith (new)

Judith Terrific review,sweetheart x

message 11: by Karla (new)

Karla Super review, babe! xoxo

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• Karla wrote: "Super review, babe! xoxo"

Judith wrote: "Terrific review,sweetheart x"

Nazanin wrote: "Terrific review, babe! Glad it was another winner of this author! xoxo"

Thanks my darlings ❤️😘

message 13: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Fab review Jenny 💖

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• Deborah wrote: "Fab review Jenny 💖"

message 16: by A.S (new) - rated it 4 stars

A.S Lovely review! Really enjoyed this series so can’t wait to start this one! X

message 17: by Malene (new)

Malene Terrific review, hon. Glad this author keeps delivering

Elle's Book Blog Glad you enjoyed it!!! xo

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• Elle's Book Blog wrote: "Glad you enjoyed it!!! xo"

Malene wrote: "Terrific review, hon. Glad this author keeps delivering"

A.S wrote: "Lovely review! Really enjoyed this series so can’t wait to start this one! X"

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ wrote: "wonderful review Jenny!"

Thanks loves❤️💋

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Great review Sweetie❤️

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Fab review, Jenny! Love your enthusiasm for this one! ♥️

message 22: by Nicola (new)

Nicola Glad you loved, hon xx

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• Nicola wrote: "Glad you loved, hon xx"

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader wrote: "Fab review, Jenny! Love your enthusiasm for this one! ♥️"

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ wrote: "Great review Sweetie❤️"

Thanks sweet ladies ❤️💋

message 24: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Great review hon ;) xoxo

message 25: by Natalie (new)

Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩ Fab review, hon! 💜

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ Awesome review, Jenny! <3 x

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ wrote: "Awesome review, Jenny! <3 x"

Natalie wrote: "Fab review, hon! 💜"

Wendy wrote: "Great review hon ;) xoxo"

Thanks so much, sweeties💕

Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ Fab review, lovely. I need to read more by this author. Glad you loved it

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦ wrote: "Fab review, lovely. I need to read more by this author. Glad you loved it"

Thanks sweetie❤️💋 pretty sure you’d enjoy and love her!! xx

message 30: by Ruby (new)

Ruby Awesome review, Jenny! :D

Sophie "Beware Of The Reader" Well yes 5 years feels like 5 month! Fantastic review Jenny I am so happy you loved it ;-)

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• Sophie "Beware Of The Reader" wrote: "Well yes 5 years feels like 5 month! Fantastic review Jenny I am so happy you loved it ;-)"

Ruby wrote: "Awesome review, Jenny! :D"

Thanks so much, sweeties ❤️