Sherly Septiani's Reviews > This Duchess of Mine

This Duchess of Mine by Eloisa James

Nov 08, 2011

Read from November 08 to 10, 2011

Definitely my favorite book of the series, this is the BEST!!! I'm a fan of Eloisa James, but to me, of course she can do a little wrong.

I don't blindly love all her books. But this one is different. From so many books by her I read, this is the best. I'm moved by reading it. The story was so powerfully moving! It's her masterpiece, if I may say. I enjoyed the story so much that I didn't want it to end. The understanding between Jemma and Elijah was touching, although they had been fighting on so many books in this series. And I do love Elijah so much! With his generosity, kindness, and all the warm-feeling he could give.

Finally there's a book about Jemma and Elijah. I don't think I will read the 6th book, because to me this book is the climax. But I've bought it so I'll give it a try.

At first I like Elijah, but not too much. He was too serious and I don't like it. But now who can resist a man with such a kind heart? Elijah is my boyfriend. Enough said.

This book is good. Very good. Recommended for all the romance readers!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read This Duchess of Mine.

11/09/2011 page 274
71.0% "So far the best book of the series. I love Elijah!!!"
11/29/2016 marked as: read