Shell Baker's Reviews > Down to No Good

Down to No Good by Earl Javorsky

27220623

bookshelves: reading-challenge

Down To No Good is the second book in the Charlie Miner series. The author gives us plenty of background information so this can be read has a standalone You can check my read review out for Down Solo here. https://chellesbookreviews.blogspot.c... if you fancy the first one.

In this book we catch up with Charlie weeks after his near death experience with a broken down marriage and doing his to look after his daughter Mindy and finds himself involved on a case after a phone call from David about Psychic Tamara Gale giving crucial information about three murders

Not only are the characters unique and quirky and but the whole story is I also love the element of humour in it. Charlie and David make a brilliant team.

Once again I absolutely loved the idea of this story with a twist of paranormal. It is a fast paced easy read that will have you hooked from start to finish.

If you're looking for a crime book that is a little bit different then this is the book for you, which I highly recommend giving it 4.5 stars.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Down to No Good.

March 14, 2018 – Started Reading