Hebby Roman's Reviews > The Cowboy Who Came Calling

The Cowboy Who Came Calling by Linda Broday

Read 2 times. Last read March 13, 2018 to March 19, 2018.

"The Cowboy Who Came Calling" was one of those few books I would call "keepers." What I mean by that, is this is a book, so filled with heartwarming characters, heart-stopping romance, and important "life-lessons" that it can be read over and over. It's one of those books that grabs you from the very beginning and doesn't let you go.
I'm especially in awe of what the heroine overcomes in her personal life and how such a delicate subject (no spoilers here) is deftly handled by the author.
This has got to be one of the best historical romance books I've ever read!!!

Hebby Roman

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Cowboy Who Came Calling.

March 13, 2018 – Started Reading
March 13, 2018 – Shelved
March 13, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
Started Reading
March 18, 2018 – Finished Reading
March 19, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

Tonya Lucas I loved this book I hope you did too.

Hebby Roman Yes, Tonya, I loved the book, too. It was awesome, meant to mention I just finished it last night. I need to go put up a review!

Glenda Kinard Loved this book but hey I’ve loved every book I’ve read by Linda Broday

Tonya Lucas Hebby you wrote a profound review, I know Ms. Linda will love this one.

message 5: by Linda (new)

Linda Broday Hebby, thank you so much for the kind words. You don't know how much they mean to me. I'm so happy that you liked Luke and Glory's story. Many of the scenes broke my heart, especially the one where Luke puts the cigar band on her finger and rides off. You might be happy to know that Luke and Glory appear at the end of To Catch a Texas Star (Book #3 Texas Heroes) in July with news. Thanks again for your touching review and good wishes to you on your fantastic books.

Hebby Roman Tonya wrote: "Hebby you wrote a profound review, I know Ms. Linda will love this one."

Thanks, Tonya!

Hebby Roman Linda wrote: "Hebby, thank you so much for the kind words. You don't know how much they mean to me. I'm so happy that you liked Luke and Glory's story. Many of the scenes broke my heart, especially the one where..."

Linda, I meant every word of my review, and as a fellow author, I'm in awe of how you handled those emotional scenes, like the one you mentioned. You're a brave lady and an awesome author. And I plan on buying and reading your July book, too, so I will look forward to seeing Glory and Luke again.
Hebby Roman

Hebby Roman Glenda wrote: "Loved this book but hey I’ve loved every book I’ve read by Linda Broday"

Yes, Glenda, she is an awesome author. I love her work, too.

Hebby