Paige's Reviews > What He Always Knew

What He Always Knew by Kandi Steiner

bookshelves: arcs, emotion-overload, favorites, marriage, part-of-a-series, romance, what-a-twist

5+ “I Choose You” Stars

Perfection. Absolutely perfect. A love triangle done in the best way possible. I have feels on top of feels and I just want to be all shouty about it. This book was unputdownable and my heart never slowed down. This is going on my all time favorites shelf and I’m a mess of tears and happiness. So flipping happy.

Picking up right where book 1 ended, Charlie is still reeling from everything that transpired. Her husband wants two months, Reese wants her now but Charlie isn’t sure what she wants. One minute she thinks she knows, yet in the next turn everything changes again. As both Reese and Cameron fight for her, Charlie has to fight for herself. Two months. And the choice is hers.

Oh my heart. It pounded all the way through. It didn’t let up until the very last word of the book. I didn’t know what was coming and who was going until the answer smacked me in the face. After book one I wasn’t exactly sure I had a team. I think I could have been good either way. And yet one chapter stood out and as I opened book two, I knew in my heart who I wanted to end up with Charlie. But the journey to the end was not easy. At times I thought I was going to lose my mind right along with Charlie. But Ms. Steiner asked that the reader trust her and she gave me everything I could have hoped for. I was more than elated by the ending, with how everything turned out and the love story that unfolded. I will NEVER forget this story. I will hold ever love triangle I read from here on out against this gem. And it will sit atop my all time favorites list because how could it not.

I voluntarily read an ARC of this book. A is for Alpha B is for Books.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What He Always Knew.

March 8, 2018 – Shelved
March 8, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
March 22, 2018 – Started Reading
March 22, 2018 –
30.0% "I wasn’t team anyone after the end of the last book. But I have a chosen a team now 🤞"
March 22, 2018 – Finished Reading
March 27, 2018 – Shelved as: arcs
March 27, 2018 – Shelved as: emotion-overload
March 27, 2018 – Shelved as: favorites
March 27, 2018 – Shelved as: marriage
March 27, 2018 – Shelved as: part-of-a-series
March 27, 2018 – Shelved as: romance
March 27, 2018 – Shelved as: what-a-twist

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by KAS (new) - rated it 5 stars

KAS Wonderful review, Paige! I am so glad you loved this duet ;) I can’t wait to read! xoxo

Paige Thanks so much Kas! I hope you love it too! Hold on to your seat and enjoy the ride lol