LavieconRose's Reviews > Some Kind of Wonderful

Some Kind of Wonderful by Giovanna Fletcher

I have thoroughly enjoyed this story! It began quite... "eesh" but I loved the transformation Lizzy went through.

It's refreshing to find realness in this contemporary books. The characters have flaws (quite real ones!) and aren't black or white.

Some parts were a bit too descriptive for my liking but Giovanna's style is fresh and light so they weren't too bad.

I finished this book feeling encouraged to pursue my happiness and my dreams. I loved the fact that the story makes you cheer for Lizzy but sometimes you want to hit her for being a drama queen (even if she admits it herself).
This story is full of heart and hurt. But so it's life :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Some Kind of Wonderful.

March 6, 2018 – Shelved
March 18, 2018 –
page 130
March 19, 2018 –
page 230
59.13% "It's strange because this is my second book from Giovanna and in both cases only one prediction came true but even then, the rest of it was a surprise!
I'm enjoying this a lot. It's a nice change to have a protagonist who can see her flaws as something normal and not the biggest drama on the world."
March 20, 2018 –
page 288
74.04% "I DIDN'T REALISE NAT WAS NAT FROM "DARE A LITTLE DREAM"!!!!
I love when authors do that and crossover their own stories!
I love the character development, I'm enjoying this SO MUCH♡
(Even if there are some parts which are a bit tedious with too much description for my taste but even then♡♡♡♡)"
March 21, 2018 – Finished Reading