tENTATIVELY, cONVENIENCE's Reviews > Diagram of Historical Development of Fluxus and Other 4 Dimensional, Aural, Optic, Olfactory, Epithelial and Tactile Art Forms.

Diagram of Historical Development of Fluxus and Other 4 Dimen... by George Maciunas

bookshelves: artists-books, fluxus
Recommended for: absolutely everyone or just absolutely

Oi! Double Oi! If you don't have this chart, yr life is doomed.. UNLESS, you're very, VERY kind to me. Then.. MAYBE, you'll stand a chance.. or sit a chance.. or lay sideways somewhat awkwardly a chance.. YES, that's how important this is. & having it reminds me that I shd go to artist's bookstores more often. What an amazing chart!! I keep using the word METICULOUS & this takes the cake & eats what's 'er face's pussy too! You know, Marie Antoinette's. It makes me want to dig up an Earth Art poster & prominently display it just b/c something relevant is listed for 1968. Thank the holy ceiling light these people existed. Or exited.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Diagram of Historical Development of Fluxus and Other 4 Dimensional, Aural, Optic, Olfactory, Epithelial and Tactile Art Forms..

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ha! Funny...the chance stuff... I laughed out loud. :)

tENTATIVELY, cONVENIENCE Dear reader, I aim to please.