Amber Hughes's Reviews > Too Hard to Resist

Too Hard to Resist by Robin Bielman

bookshelves: arc
Read 2 times. Last read April 6, 2018.

When I got the chance to read an early copy of Too Hard to Resist, I was so happy! This series has been so enjoyable to read and what made Robin Bielman a must-read author for me. I highly recommend it! While this is the 3rd book in her Wherever You Go series, it can be read as a standalone.

The chemistry between Elliott and Madison is smokin’ but they know they have to try and keep their hands off each other, no matter how hard it is. Workplace romance could get them both fired. They work really well together and neither of them wants to jeopardize what they have going on professionally. But how do you work with someone everyday that you can’t get out of your mind? How do you pretend you don’t want more? Is it worth the risk after everything you’ve worked so hard for? These are the dilemmas that haunt both Elliott and Madison.

It’s not an easy road for these two, but oh what a journey! Sexy, sweet, funny…Too Hard to Resist is a book you don’t want to resist reading!

**I received an ARC from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review**
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Too Hard to Resist.

Finished Reading