Tari's Reviews > Murder in the Locked Library

Murder in the Locked Library by Ellery Adams

bookshelves: aug-2019-e-reader-challenge

I definitely never saw the killer coming in this one! What a great story that had a little side story to it as well. Jane was missing Edwin, since they'd professed their love in the last book. Now he was abroad again on one of his trips, or was he in some type of danger? In this book, someone had found out about Jane's secret of guarding the library. She figured it had to have something to do with the skeleton found in their garden during the spa excavation. It all contributed to a very exciting showdown with the killer, and Jane being every bit the mama bear that she could be.

Once it was all over, Jane revealed her plan to her four Fin friends/employees for finding Edwin, so now I'm really anxious to read the next book! For one thing, it sounds like it'll be set at Biltmore Estate, one of my favorite places to visit. No worries, it's not a typical cliffhanger, just something to get the interest going. Everything ended up great as usual with the main mystery with all of it being explained and closure given. I just love the four men that Jane grew up with who now work for her as well as her great-aunt and uncle. Everyone needs people like that in their lives!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Murder in the Locked Library.

March 3, 2018 – Shelved