TheReadingKnitter/ Kasey's Reviews > The Witches of Santa Anna

Nov 05, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: 2011, nook, lendable
Read from November 05 to 09, 2011

The complete set of season one of the Witches of Santa Anna series of novellas...Includes CLAIMED, TRICKED, RUMORED, HUSHED, PURSUED, ENTICED, and RUINED.

Natalia Moore is the new girl at Santa Anna Prep, and all she wants to do is fly under the radar -- get to her classes, meet a few friends, and try not to make a total fool of herself in the meantime. But when handsome and popular Campbell Elliot goes out of his way to be nice to the new girl, Natalia's plan to go unnoticed flies out the window.

Cam's hot, but he's completely off-limits. Raine Marsden, the most popular and meanest girl in school, has had her eye on him ever since the summer. And Raine doesn't like competition.

When Cam goes as far as inviting Natalia to the exclusive weekend party at Raine's house, Raine sets her sights on a new victim. But what Natalia doesn't know is that Raine and her friends are no ordinary mean girls. They have powers most people can only dream of, and nobody will stand in the way of what they want. And what Raine wants is Campbell.

The Witches of Santa Anna series of novellas, proves just how far true love will go and that nothing--not even pure evil--can change your destiny.

My Review - This book was a quick read for me. I liked how it was seven different books put into one book. I'd like to read the other books eventually but they most likely won't be the book that I read next. Raine got on my nerves all through the book even before I knew who she was. I didn't like her from the first mention of her in the book. I felt the same way about Becca and Terri. Overall a pretty good book. I gave it 3 stars cause I liked it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Witches of Santa Anna.

11/05/2011 page 17