William Stanger's Reviews > The Woman in the Window

The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn

I had read and heard so much about this book that I knew I'd have to read it at some point. I actually got to it sooner than I thought I would and I'm glad that I did. It kept me guessing to the end, with plenty little twists and turns along the way. I did not see that end coming, though. It was quite surprising.

The main character in the story, Anna Fox, suffers from agoraphobia and has not left her house for about 10 months. She spends her time between watching classic black and white movies and watching the lives of the people on her street, often secretly taking pictures of them. Not long after new people move into the house across the park from her, Anna sees something happen that she shouldn't have and from there the story really starts to move. At points the book you are left questioning what is real and what is part of Anna's imagination.

This book is a page turner and if you enjoy mysteries and thrillers with plenty of twists and turns, then this one is for you.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Woman in the Window.

March 2, 2018 – Started Reading