~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader's Reviews > Long Shot

Long Shot by Kennedy Ryan

bookshelves: arc

*4.5 stars*

What a great book! This was such a beautiful, heartbreaking story.

When Iris and August first meet their timing is off but they never stopped thinking about each other. So many things happened before they could finally be together, but that made their love story that much more powerful. I have so much respect for Iris. She literally went through hell, but she survived and came out stronger. August is so amazing! I love his tenderness and kind heart. He loves Iris deeply and unconditionally.

This story touched me deeply. It was difficult to read at times but I am so glad I was able to be a part of Iris and August’s journey. Highly recommend this book!

arc

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Long Shot.

March 2, 2018 – Shelved
March 2, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
March 15, 2018 – Shelved as: arc
March 20, 2018 – Started Reading
March 21, 2018 –
30.0% "Loving it so far!"
March 21, 2018 –
46.0% "Caleb is such a sick bastard!"
March 23, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)

Eve (Between The Bookends) Fab review! :D

Cristina | CristiinaReads Amazing review babe! xoxo

~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) wrote: "Fab review! :D"

Thank you, hun! ❤️

~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader Cristina | CristiinaReads wrote: "Amazing review babe! xoxo"

Thank you, sweetie! ❤️

Malene Great review, Anna

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ Awesome review, babe <3 xx

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Perfect review Anna! = ) xx

~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader Malene_D *BadAndDirtyBooks* wrote: "Great review, Anna"

Thank you, hun! So sorry for the late reply! xoxo

~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ wrote: "Awesome review, babe <3 xx"

Thank you, sweetie! So sorry for the late reply! xoxo

~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Perfect review Anna! = ) xx"

Thank you, Sue dear! xoxo

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• Awesome review, hun!! xx

~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• wrote: "Awesome review, hun!! xx"

Thank you, sweetie! xoxo

Priya great review darling :) XX

~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader Priya wrote: "great review darling :) XX"

Thank you, sweetie! xoxo