Shell Baker's Reviews > This is How it Ends

This is How it Ends by Eva Dolan

27220623

bookshelves: reading-challenge

This is the first book that I have read by Eva Dolan even though I have plenty of her books on my pile which I haven't got round to reading but that Is going to change after reading this book!

The blurb totally sold it to me telling us has it begins, so I am not going to rave on too much about the plot because we all want to know How it ends!

I was sucked in from the every first chapter the author weaves a story with alternating chapters between the characters Ella and Molly telling a story of now and then. With each chapter leaving you wanting more.

I love Eva’s atmospheric style of writing who has woven a well crafted story set with a modern day theme. Ella who is a blogger and Molly is a campaigner they are brilliant characters.

This isn't what I expected at all….It is a very clever story with plenty of twists and turns which will keep you gripped until the very end. I couldn't put this down and devoured it in one afternoon. Which I highly recommend giving it 4 stars.

Thank you to Raven Books and Netgalley for a copy in exchange for a non biased review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read This is How it Ends.

March 2, 2018 – Started Reading