The Mysterious Reader's Reviews > Hard Flip

Hard Flip by Allyson Lindt

I’m a longtime fan of Allyson Lindt, having been reading - and loving - her wonderful books since the very first one came out. No surprise that I was (figuratively at least) jumping for joy when Hard Flip (the first book in her new Ridden Hard series) came out. Also no surprise that this was a fantastically enjoyable billionaire romance tale that demonstrates just how great a story teller Allyson Lindt is.

That, in a nutshell, is most of what I typically write in a review, other than noting if the leads have good chemistry (it’s superb here between hunky former skateboarding champ Mischa and his leading lady Ash), and how strong the cast, plot and writing are (all topnotch), etc. I’m going to do a bit more here as the publisher’s blurb isn’t really fair to poor Ash. She’s pretty special, and pretty altruistic both in how she takes care of her 14 year old sister Kelly (despite being out of work) and in the very act that brings her together with Mischa. Rather than breaking into his database she noticed problems with if while online looking for database administrator jobs and reports it to Mischa’s company. Admittedly she tried to get a job out of it, but that’s normal enough (even if it led to a misunderstanding)

All in all a great book with a nicely steamy romance that’s actually believable and fun.

Highly recommended.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hard Flip.

Finished Reading