Aurora - Whoo Gives A Hoot's Reviews > Pas De Deux

Pas De Deux by Jordan Bates

bookshelves: 2018-recommendations, 2018

* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
My goodness all I can say right now is that Jordan Bates has certainly done a number on my heart with this emotionally captivating and beautifully gripping tale about a ballerina from the big city who trades in her ballet slippers for cowboy boots and the small town life with a sexy race car driver who will do anything to make her...his forever!

Pas De Deux is the kind of story that will take readers on a emotional rollercoaster full of unexpected twists and turns! This story is full to the brim with plot twists galore. Trust me when I say they will come at you full force when you are least expecting it! Jordan Bates certainly knows how to keep readers on the edge of their seats guessing until the last page.

Anya and Lawson will wholeheartedly take over every single one of your thoughts and emotions during their story. So hold on tight and be prepared for the wildest ride of your life! Oh and make sure that you have plenty of time set aside to read Pas De Deux in its entirety because the moment you open their story you won't be coming up for air until you reach the very end!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pas De Deux.

February 27, 2018 – Shelved