Movies, Shows,'s Reviews > Helping Her Remember

Helping Her Remember by Kate Carley

liked it

Actual rating 3 1/2 stars

Note: This review contains NO spoilers

Ummm...Hmmm... I liked this story, but I didn't love it. I do enjoy a good second chance story. This is one that I thought was cute. I wasn't overly enraptured with the characters and/or the story itself. But, I can say that it was interesting enough to keep me reading. Well, I do enjoy "second chance" stories.

Helping Her Remember is an emotional journey of young love that was betrayed and hurt. But, has time help heal these emotional wounds and found forgiveness and a second chance? Well, that's pretty much what if felt like. These two characters, Kelly and Dylan, both were still reeling after events about seven years ago. Now, they both are trying to find their way back....apparently, back to each other. Both have their secrets. Both are not perfect. Both have made mistakes. Both have grown up since Kelly left Crawford Falls. Now, she's back. So... Now, both are finding their way back...to each other. Guess they have to get to know each other...again...after years of being apart.

I thought this is a sweet introduction to a new series. From this first book alone, we are introduced to a group of characters in this small town. There is potential for various other stories in this small town. Dylan and Kelly's story is just the beginning.... I would like to read more about these characters and Crawford Falls. I would think that this would appeal to varying NA and YA romance fans. So... All in all, Helping Her Remember is a somewhat emotional read that kind of grabs at the hearts of young romance readers... I think.

Reviewer: Jasmine

Disclaimer: We received a free copy for an honest review. All is my own opinion

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Helping Her Remember.

February 20, 2018 – Started Reading