Steven Monahan's Reviews > Culture Infusion

Culture Infusion by Kerry Alison Wekelo

Read 2 times. Last read February 11, 2018 to February 26, 2018.

CULTURE INFUSION: 9 PRINCIPLES TO CREATE AND MAINTAIN A THRIVING ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE

SEEDS OF GREATNESS!
Seeds only grow in fertile soil. Employees only grow in fertile Cultures. Culture is an excellent book that will step by step teach you how to create and maintain a fertile culture of greatness. Both of its leaders, employees and customers and clients it serves.

This is a book for leaders and aspiring leaders who want to build a legacy of excellence, Shift perspectives, break old worn out paradigms and inspire others to become the highest and best version of themselves.

I am a Devotee of the Tao Te Ching. The Tao is a book on Leadership and in living the highest version of yourself as well. The Tao states the highest form of leadership is when the leader inspires and leads so that when the Leaders task is completed, and his work is done all will say, “it happened to us naturally”
This is not a dull, untested academic read. Its author Kerry Allison Wekelo has been there and done it herself. I felt we were kindred spirits on both an intellectual level and on a heartfelt compassionate level as well.

I highly recommend this book if your goal is to create or lead a culture of success as a leader, or team employee.

Steven Monahan, author
Art of The Black Dog, Chasing Love, Rescue Renew Rehome, One Thing 66 Day Workbook

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Culture Infusion.

Finished Reading