Sunnyside1204's Reviews > The Peacemaker: A Biblical Guide to Resolving Personal Conflict

The Peacemaker by Ken Sande

U 50x66

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Peacemaker.

November 3, 2011 – Started Reading
November 3, 2011 – Shelved
December 27, 2011 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Tom (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tom Mullins what did you think of the Peacemaker book? I'm considering it as required reading for my church leaders

Sunnyside1204 I really liked it. I was required to read it for a Marriage & Family Counseling course, but it was one I had heard great things about even before, so I was excited to dig in. I loved the case studies in the book—it was energizing to hear stories of how God has worked and healed relationships and especially, churches. I actually had to write a book review on it, so if you really want more info, I could send it to you. Here's a short summary I wrote at the end:

"Ken Sande’s book could be a game-changer for Christians and churches if we are willing to follow the principles found in it. He expertly gives insight into the Scriptures on peacemaking and reconciliation, and reminds us that this is our job as those who have been reconciled to God and have peace with God through Jesus Christ."