Jung SuWon Publishing's Reviews > Seven Steps to Inner Power

Seven Steps to Inner Power by Tae Yun Kim

Read 2 times. Last read November 3, 2011.

Seven Steps to Inner Power

This book is easy to read with simple self-help instructions on how to achieve goals. If you're feeling stressed and want instant relief, there is a section in the book that helps you understand the root cause of the stress and how release it (instantly). This book is uplifting with a seven step guide on how to apply focus and inner power in our every day lives. I recommend that everyone read it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seven Steps to Inner Power.

Quotes Jung SuWon Liked

“You Have the Power to Fulfill Your Dreams!”
Dr. Tae Yun Kim, Seven Steps to Inner Power

“Be the winner in your life!”
Dr. Tae Yun Kim, Seven Steps to Inner Power

“Physical training is mental warfare!”
Dr. Tae Yun Kim, Seven Steps to Inner Power

“Before you can express love, you must find love. You must know love within yourself before you can express it. You must love yourself before you can give it to another.”
Dr. Tae Yun Kim, Seven Steps to Inner Power

“When you recognize or experience the truth about yourself you automatically feel love, because love is a quality of your true consciousness and true ideas.”
Dr. Tae Yun Kim, Seven Steps to Inner Power

“When you express "purity" which is the truth about yourself, you feel a love for yourself that is expressed by self-respect, self-esteem, and self-confidence!”
Dr. Tae Yun Kim, Seven Steps to Inner Power

“Our actions are guaranteed to affect others. Because we are not alone in this world, much of our learning about ourselves comes from our interaction with others. Our relationships are our teachers. We learn from each other.”
Dr. Tae Yun Kim, Seven Steps to Inner Power

Finished Reading (Paperback Edition)
November 3, 2011 – Started Reading
November 3, 2011 – Shelved
November 3, 2011 –
75.0% "Your thoughts create reality!"
November 3, 2011 – Finished Reading
January 12, 2017 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Angela I have read this book countless time and I love it every time, because it give concrete advice, and is very down to earth. It's something I can understand easily, and what's more important, apply in my life. It has helped me make decisions so many times.