Jennifer's Reviews > His Sweetness

His Sweetness by Leah Sharelle

bookshelves: arc-books-completed, books-ive-reviewed, leah-sharelle, wounded-souls-mc

This is the first book by this author, but I'd not know it if I hadn't looked it up before reading. This story was so amazing, I read it in one sitting! It is reminiscent of some of my favorite MC stories, but has its own spin.

Deck is a single father, former military, construction worker, as well as Sergeant at Arms for the Wounded Souls MC (so many tropes, all of them favorites!). Charlotte is his daughter's preschool dance teacher, but also a former ballerina, with secrets! The instant attraction between the two set my heart beating fast! Such HOT chemistry! Whoo!

This story shows the soft side of a group of bikers, and introduces us to their world. It shows us that even bad bikers can be big teddy bears, given the right circumstances. There is lots of action, a few heart stopping moments, and promises of things to come (I'm hopeful for future books!). It's exactly what I look for when I'm looking for a new author to love! This is a fabulous beginning for this author, and if this book is an example of what is to come, will quickly go on my one click list!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read His Sweetness.

February 24, 2018 – Shelved