Klinta's Reviews > Five on Brexit Island

Five on Brexit Island by Bruno Vincent

did not like it

This was just terrible. The time around referendum is perfectly described in this book. And you know what? I already had to live through that nightmare where everyone lies, no one knows what Brexit means (well except that “Brexit means Brexit”, right?) and no one can make an informed decision… so why would I read about it too?

That is the reason why I would like to say that this book is pointless. It is not funny, it just describes things that have already happened in a super weird way.

I thought that the book is going to be completely different and actually have a grain of brain in it, perhaps some possible future depictions of how to make the best out of the situation… But no, it is even crazier and stupider than the real deal.

And the illustrations made no sense at all. I know, after all, I said that is a small issue, but it bothered me so much.

I regret buying and reading this book. Woof, woof.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Five on Brexit Island.

February 23, 2018 – Started Reading
February 23, 2018 – Shelved
February 27, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Manny Woof indeed!

Klinta Manny wrote: "Woof indeed!

I paid one Swiss franc for my copy at the local church's book sale, and I'm not at all sure I got value for money."

So true. I passed my copy on to a library so people who are interested in it don't have to pay the money.