Ellie's Reviews > Charming Fiona

Charming Fiona by Jessica Prince

30207434

bookshelves: jessica-prince

Final Score - 4.5 Stars!

Can I just say ... YES, Finally! Deacon and Fiona. Two people who should have always been together, now get to tell their perspective sides of their story. I felt for Deacon's unrequited love - he broke my heart. So stoic, until he just couldn't deal with seeing his love with his brother of all people - HIS BROTHER. I don't know how they didn't kill one another.

Seeing how Fiona was around Deacon when they were younger, you couldn't help but notice how yin-yang they were. She really must have had her head up her behind not to notice what was in front of her along. And when she finally woke up to it, she fought like crazy - as any girl would do *wink* - to go get her man.

I'm so sad to say goodbye to this group of friends, but the what a finale! Chalk full of girl antics as only the girls of Girl Talk can do, the best was most definitely saved for last!

Jessica Prince - you nailed it and it if its not too much trouble, can we have a novella somewhere down the line to play catch up with them?
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Charming Fiona.

February 21, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read