Brenda - Traveling Sister 's Reviews > UNSUB

UNSUB by Meg Gardiner

I was lost in the sunny, jagged craggy coulee feeling a little chilly with Susanne as we read UNSUB. We settled in with a hot cup of coffee that soon turned as cold as we felt as we started reading this chilling and compelling story.

UNSUB is an intelligent, engaging, and gruesome fast-paced read that took us and Caitlin on a race against time for a killer that destroyed her father’s career and health and now the killer has his eyes set on Caitlin. Meg Gardiner does a great job balancing a crime and the personal life here with fascinating and ambitious Caitlin. She is haunted by her father’s failure to capture the killer 20 years ago and searches to stop him and to redeem herself and her father. We connected and were engaged in Caitlin personal relationships with her father and her boyfriend Sean and loved the dynamics between them.

We raced against time along with Caitlin turning those pages as fast as we could. We were taken to the top of the coulee looking for an escape from the brutal acts of this terrifying killer as the tension rises and we pulled back into the coulee and this story only stopping when life demanded our attention. As soon as we closed this one and Susanne and Kaceey could get their hands on Into The Dark Nowhere we were lost in the coulee again reading it.

Published June 27th 2017

All of our Traveling Sisters Review can be found on our sister blog:

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read UNSUB.

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)

Beverly Duffy Love the review! Glad you liked it.

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Hall A great review Brenda and this one and the follow up seem to have made quite an impression! Not read Meg Gardiner but Caitlin’s character appeals. Thanks Brenda xx

message 3: by Miriam (new)

Miriam Smith I dying to read this, love Meg Gardiner, great review Brenda 😊

message 4: by Maureen (new)

Maureen Excellent review Brenda😄

Berit☀️✨ I really need to read this book! Wonderful review Brenda! 🌹

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Lovely review, Brenda! Those coulees! I have this one here to read and need to get to it.

message 7: by KAS (new)

KAS Super review, Brenda ;)) Glad you loved!! xox

message 8: by JanB (new)

JanB Love your review Brenda, I hope to read this one soon!

Kaceey - Traveling Sister Excellent review Brenda! Glad you loved this one!😊💕

Meredith Great review, Brenda! I can’t wait to read this!

message 11: by Diane S ☔ (new) - added it

Diane S ☔ Nice review, Brenda.

Brenda - Traveling Sister Beverly wrote: "Love the review! Glad you liked it."

Thank you, Beverly!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Rachel wrote: "A great review Brenda and this one and the follow up seem to have made quite an impression! Not read Meg Gardiner but Caitlin’s character appeals. Thanks Brenda xx"

Thank you, Rachel! I hope you get a chance to read the series and you love it too!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Miriam wrote: "I dying to read this, love Meg Gardiner, great review Brenda 😊"

Thank you, Miriam! I hope you can read this one soon and love it!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Maureen wrote: "Excellent review Brenda😄"

Thank you, Maureen!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Berit☀️✨ wrote: "I really need to read this book! Wonderful review Brenda! 🌹"

Thank you, Berit!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader wrote: "Lovely review, Brenda! Those coulees! I have this one here to read and need to get to it."

Thank you, Jennifer! I hope you love it!

Brenda - Traveling Sister KAS wrote: "Super review, Brenda ;)) Glad you loved!! xox"

Thank you, Kas!

Brenda - Traveling Sister JanB wrote: "Love your review Brenda, I hope to read this one soon!"

Thank you, Jan!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Kaceey wrote: "Excellent review Brenda! Glad you loved this one!😊💕"

Thank you, Kaceey!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Meredith wrote: "Great review, Brenda! I can’t wait to read this!"

Thank you, Meredith!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Diane S ☔ wrote: "Nice review, Brenda."

Thank you, Diane!