Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews's Reviews > UNSUB

UNSUB by Meg Gardiner

UNSUB is an intelligent, engaging, and gruesome fast-paced read that took us and Caitlin on a race against time for a killer that destroyed her father’s career and health and now the killer has his eyes set on Caitlin. Meg Gardiner does a great job balancing a crime and the personal life here with fascinating and ambitious Caitlin. She is haunted by her father’s failure to capture the killer 20 years ago and searches to stop him and to redeem herself and her father. I connected so well and was engaged in Caitlin personal relationships with her father and her boyfriend Sean and loved the dynamics between them.

I raced against time along with Caitlin turning those pages as fast as I could trying to escape from the brutal acts of this terrifying killer. The tension rises and I was pulled more into the story with each page only stopping when life demanded my attention. As soon as I closed this one and Susanne and Kaceey could get their hands on Into The Dark Nowhere we were lost in the coulee again reading it.

All of our Traveling Sisters Review can be found on our sister blog:

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read UNSUB.

Started Reading
January 1, 2018 – Finished Reading
February 21, 2018 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)

Beverly Duffy Love the review! Glad you liked it.

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Hall A great review Brenda and this one and the follow up seem to have made quite an impression! Not read Meg Gardiner but Caitlin’s character appeals. Thanks Brenda xx

message 3: by Miriam (new)

Miriam Smith I dying to read this, love Meg Gardiner, great review Brenda 😊

message 4: by Maureen (new)

Maureen Excellent review Brenda😄

Berit☀️✨ I really need to read this book! Wonderful review Brenda! 🌹

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Lovely review, Brenda! Those coulees! I have this one here to read and need to get to it.

message 7: by KAS (new)

KAS Super review, Brenda ;)) Glad you loved!! xox

message 8: by JanB (new)

JanB Love your review Brenda, I hope to read this one soon!

Kaceey Excellent review Brenda! Glad you loved this one!😊💕

Meredith Great review, Brenda! I can’t wait to read this!

message 11: by Diane S ☔ (new) - added it

Diane S ☔ Nice review, Brenda.

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Beverly wrote: "Love the review! Glad you liked it."

Thank you, Beverly!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Rachel wrote: "A great review Brenda and this one and the follow up seem to have made quite an impression! Not read Meg Gardiner but Caitlin’s character appeals. Thanks Brenda xx"

Thank you, Rachel! I hope you get a chance to read the series and you love it too!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Miriam wrote: "I dying to read this, love Meg Gardiner, great review Brenda 😊"

Thank you, Miriam! I hope you can read this one soon and love it!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Maureen wrote: "Excellent review Brenda😄"

Thank you, Maureen!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Berit☀️✨ wrote: "I really need to read this book! Wonderful review Brenda! 🌹"

Thank you, Berit!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader wrote: "Lovely review, Brenda! Those coulees! I have this one here to read and need to get to it."

Thank you, Jennifer! I hope you love it!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews KAS wrote: "Super review, Brenda ;)) Glad you loved!! xox"

Thank you, Kas!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews JanB wrote: "Love your review Brenda, I hope to read this one soon!"

Thank you, Jan!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Kaceey wrote: "Excellent review Brenda! Glad you loved this one!😊💕"

Thank you, Kaceey!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Meredith wrote: "Great review, Brenda! I can’t wait to read this!"

Thank you, Meredith!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Diane S ☔ wrote: "Nice review, Brenda."

Thank you, Diane!

message 23: by Jonetta (new) - added it

Jonetta Excellent review, Brenda💜 I cant wait to start this series.

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Jonetta wrote: "Excellent review, Brenda💜 I cant wait to start this series."

Thank you, Jonetta! I hope you love this one. I didn't know the third one was coming out.

Mary Beth Terrific review, Brenda! So glad we both loved this one. 💕

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* wrote: "Terrific review, Brenda! So glad we both loved this one. 💕"

Thank you, Mary Beth! I am too! I can’t wait for the next one!

message 27: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Great review! I read Into the Black Nowhere and it was soooo good!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Amanda wrote: "Great review! I read Into the Black Nowhere and it was soooo good!"

Thank you, Amanda! I really enjoyed that one too. I am glad to see you did too. There is a third one coming out!

message 29: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Really?! That is exciting! I will have to add it to my list.

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Amanda wrote: "Really?! That is exciting! I will have to add it to my list."

It comes out Feb 18, 2020. Here is the link to it

Michelle I have been stalking NG/EW for the 3rd book. I LOVE this series!

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews I think I will be too! Hoping it shows up soon!