Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > Making Sense

Making Sense by Lila Rose

bookshelves: reviewed

When I first picked up the copy of Making Sense that I'd been lucky enough to receive an early copy of, I worried that I may not find it as funny or heartwarming as Making Changes was to me, but luckily, my worries were completely unfounded.

If anything, I fell more in love with the characters in Making Sense then I did in the first book and I laughed more while reading this book then I did the previous one.

This book is as funny, sweet, sexy and heartwarming as the first book in what I hope will become a series, was. I truly hope that Lila Rose writes more books in this standalone series.

I fell in love with the characters of Vice - the gruff, sexy, alpha heartbreaker whose sight is set on the woman he knows is the one for him and Adalyn - the accident prone, divorcee, single mum who has the most adorable issue - I'm not going to tell you what it is, you have to read it for yourself to learn.

I was also captivated by the secondary characters in this book and really want to see their HEA.

Highly recommend reading this book to anyone looking for a book that's going to make you laugh so hard you almost pee yourself.

I received an arc of this book from InkSlinger PR.

If you're interested in connecting with me. Find me at:
Bingeworthy Book Blog
On Facebook
On Twitter
On Instagram

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Making Sense.

Started Reading